Data Management Services
Access Data provides data stewardship (“cleansing”) for those clients that wish to outsource this function. Access Data’s stewardship team provides the following:
- Daily Processing - validate all results, and keep environment current with the business
- Dealer Exceptions – Create new rules to allow account & trade exceptions to clear.
- Firm, Office, Dealer and Person – Validate and merge as necessary to process trades and accounts.
- Account and Trade Exceptions – Validate and merge accounts and trades.
- Account Type, Trans Code, and Product – create standards for account type and transactions
Enhanced Data Stewardship
Access Data will perform enhanced data stewardship services to assist clients in gathering and maintaining registered rep information and matching the rep information to the correct Firm and Office location. The following functions will be completed:
- Maintain the Dealer / Branch / Rep information that is received from 3rd party providers and ensure that SalesVision contains a single corresponding Firm / Office / and Person.
- Make updates in SalesVision system for rep changes (to new firm) and account assignments due to rep changes
- Access Data will place calls on Client’s behalf to advisors, brokers, and other firms that place trades in Client’s Funds in order to obtain information regarding the rep that placed the trade (name, office location, rep code).