Track and report on payments to distributors
Access Data SalesVision® Distributor Compensation is an end-to-end solution to manage mutual fund distribution payouts, enabling finance and accounting managers to mitigate the risk associated with manually processing third-party distribution payments and servicing fees.
Distributor Compensation streamlines the storage, calculation, reconciliation and reporting of fees for all products-across distribution channels- to reduce the risk of incorrect payments. Advanced workflow technology supports the review and approval of payments based on management levels or dollar tiers. Distributor Compensation also creates the financial controls and audit trails for payment signoff and the export of instructions to fund accounting and finance agents.
Distributor Compensation can be used in conjunction with the DTCC OmniSERV Automated Invoicing Service or as a comprehensive stand-alone solution that integrates directly with a broker-dealer’s invoicing system.
SalesVision enables users to:
- Calculate distributor payments
- Track distributor payments by distribution channel, client type, individual client, sales person, etc.
- Track and report distributor payments to assure payments meet internal and external regulatory requirements
- Audit distributor payment practices and results
SalesVision automates the distributor compensation process by providing:
- Definition and maintenance of distributor payment results, rules and rule sets
- Distributor payment results monitoring by rules and rule sets
- Assignment of clients, products and distributors to one or more distributor payment rule sets
- Security that limits who can create and maintain distributor payment rules and rule sets
- Sharing of distributor payment and net revenue results with other programs such as compliance or finance